support is here
Does this sound like you?
You’ve had some sort of mystical experiences (maybe even a spiritual awakening) that shook your belief systems. Now, you are beginning to feel crazy, disoriented, & fearful… But, all you want to feel is normal and be able to understand & express your experiences.
Imagine if you could …
Stop chasing the next high from altered states of consciousness & do the work of integrating your non-ordinary experiences to arrive at more integrity & peace.
- Have somatic (body-based) tools to support you with moving through sensations/emotions of anxiety, grief, anger, and sadness.
- Feel ‘normal’ with your non-ordinary experiences – normalizing is a huge part of integration.
- Realize that you’re in a new phase, instead of trying to go back to the high, come into the present to do the work.
- Connect to an embodied sense of safety, trust, support, and confidence.
- Be seen, heard, and felt by an empathic other like myself… who can (hopefully!) catch your shadows and blind spots.
- Process through the body, because when the mind gets confused in its habitual trickster-like loops, the body is wild & instinctual knowing.
- Be supported by a caring other through your journey – transformation doesn’t have to be a lonely path.
- Take meaningful action to feel more connected to others and yourself.
- Experientially sense into that deep, gut, inner knowing, that knows who you are and how to move through this life.
- Tangibly move toward authentic self-expression in alignment with your values (and we’ll get clear on your values, too).
- Utilize top-down (mind, cognitive) alongside bottom-up (body, somatic) approaches.
I’m Andra. Integrative Coach. Transformational Space Holder. Meditator. Mystic. Writer. Creator.
I support persons with their integration process of highs and lows to arrive at a more aligned & confident place.
Highs might be the heights of experiences from altered states of consciousness like spiritual awakenings or other mystical experiences.
Lows might be the depths of experience in “dark nights of the soul” or experiences of the self’s shadow and other cut-off aspects of the self.
My work is here to be in service to shifting consciousness.
My work is experiential, process-based, embodied, systemic, transpersonal, somatic, and relational. …if those words really mean anything… Basically, I have a lot of trainings in my briefcase! I thrive where I blend esoteric/mystical practices with western psychology!
So what’s the cost?
minimum commitment of 3 months
More Love Notes from Clients
“Great experience! Andra is intuitive and compassionate. I like working with Andra. I feel like I can talk to her like to no other.“
“Andra is a very kind and caring person. She asks important questions and is very encouraging. So thankful to have the support…“
“Andra is very intuitive, great listener. Highly focus and effective coach. She intuitively helps me to explore my complex challenges and allow my self-awareness to have arrive a spiritual breakthrough.“
Got a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
Sessions are 55 minutes long.
You can book sessions two weeks in advance.
You will receive access to my online calendar, and you can pick your preference for a time out of 4 days of the week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, & Sundays). Please pick a time that suits you best. I recommend that you allow yourself space after the session to move slowly and gently with yourself as you digest the session.
Sessions take place over Zoom, in a password protected ‘room.’
Although our sessions are 55 minutes long, you will have unlimited access to support in-between sessions. I take time in between our Zoom sessions to plan out your personalized and targeted support, and I share additional materials to support you in between our sessions. So you get much more than 55 minutes of my time.
The support I offer is unique because it blends esoteric/mystical (transpersonal, archetypal) practices, somatic (body-based) therapies, behavioural change, systems-thinking, relational & emotional attachment theories, shadow work, embodied & experiential processes, mind food like scientific articles, mindfulness and meditation, and my own lived experience of integration.
Please book a complimentary introductory session (30 minutes) to make sure that we are an excellent fit for working together.
You may cancel or reschedule up to 24 hrs before your appointment.
Because of the nature of the services, there are no refunds provided.
Payment is through PayPal.
Send me an e-mail through the Contact button on the menu bar at the top of the page. I would be happy to connect!